Experience High Tea at the Willows High Tea and Function Rooms
IMPORTANT NOTE Bookings are essential for High Tea and are required to be made 48 hours prior for The Willows High Tea and Function Rooms.
A deposit of $150.00 is required for group bookings of eight or more people. This deposit will be forfeited in instances of cancellations within 48 hours of your event unless the Willows is contacted prior to this period.
Phone 0435 845 141 to book in your High Tea experience today.
The Willows High Tea and Function Rooms has a well-earned reputation for serving a delicious and luxurious High Tea menu, accompanied by a delightful range of teas and other beverages, at a very reasonable price. If you are looking for a simply delectable dining experience, held in a beautifully refined setting, and served on the elegance of Royal Albert china, then The Willows High Tea and Function Rooms is the place for you!
- Bookings of any size (2 – 22 people) are available every Friday and Saturday (with the exception of Good Friday), with two-and-a-half hour sittings commencing at any time between 10:00am and 1:00pm (Note: Bookings must be made a minimum of 48 hours in advance of your sitting);
- Both Standard and Children’s High Tea options are available for $40.00 and $30.00 respectively;
- A small surcharge of $2.00 applies for additional dietary requirements (e.g., Gluten Free);
- Please note that all High Tea numbers booked 24 hours before your sitting must be paid for on the day of your event, regardless of how many people attend.
- Make a High Tea booking request today!
Children's High Tea
Please note, items in the below menu with a C are adjusted for the Children's High Tea. The items include:
- One drink included;
- Savory muffin is not included;
- Two sandwich fingers with chicken and egg fillings (ham and cheese filling not included);
Our High Tea selection is all made on our premises and consists of: